Skip to content
For repairs, please download and fill out the repair form. Then return the filled out form, any relevant invoices, and the faulty unit(s) to the given address.
InkJecta USA Repair Form 2021 PDF
Requirements for a Return
- Items must be in new condition
- Items must be returned with all original packaging and accessories
- Items must be received within 30 days of delivery date*
- No returns accepted on tattoo machines
- There are no Refunds on orders paid via COD. Store Credit will be provided for any product that may be damaged or lost in transit. Orders must be checked upon delivery and reported to shipping partner if there is visible damage to packaging.
- Customers have (48) hours after receipt to evaluate machine for irregularities. If any irregularity is found, a replacement will be provided. After the initial (48) hour timeframe, any irregularity will be evaluated by the warranty specifications.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
Simply email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Order Number
- Item to return
- Item condition
- Reason for return
* We will get back to you within 24 business hours, excluding Holidays.
We are closed on Saturday & Sunday.
- We process store credits for the cost of the item on all returns. Refunds are not an option due to the nature of the products.
- Once you have emailed firstname.lastname@example.org and all return requirements are met; you will receive a return authorization.
- Please include the Return Authorization in your return package. Pack your item securely, use a sturdy box and include padding such as packing bubbles or in a self-adhesive padded envelope. Send back in secure packaging to the address provided on the return authorization within thirty (30) days of original purchase.
- If the returned item is missing any parts or is damaged during return shipping because it wasn’t packaged correctly, the buyer assumes responsibility.
I’VE RETURNED MY ITEM. HOW SOON WILL MY RETURN BE
- Once the return is received at our warehouse, it can take from 3 to 5 days to process the return. Once the return is processed you will receive an email indicating that the return has been authorized and we will process the store credit for the return.
DEFECTIVE OR INCORRECT ITEMS RETURN POLICY
If you received a defective or broken item, please email our Customer Support Team at email@example.com.
TATTOO MACHINE/EQUIPMENT RETURN POLICY
- Customers have (48) hours after receipt to evaluate machine for irregularities. If any irregularity is found, a replacement will be provided once the original machine is returned. After the initial (48) hour timeframe, any irregularity will be evaluated by the warranty specifications.
- If you are experiencing issues with your machine, and the machine is within the warrantied time, please follow these steps:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org describing the issues you are experiencing with the machine. Please include the invoice number, if you do not have your invoice number, please provide the email address or Name associated with the account.
- We will confirm your machine is under warranty and provide a resolution to fix the machine if one exists.
- We will be in contact with you about the next steps moving forward once we identify the issue.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.